Hi there! Sometimes life gets too busy and by the time you know it, a holiday is here and you haven’t gotten a clue on what to get. I’m in the same boat. Which is why I’m sharing a few of my favorite gift ideas for Mother’s Day! Hopefully this gets the creative juices flowing as I get that every mom is different and you should really put the thought into getting something for your special lady that speaks to her. However, I did make it a point to put items that you can easily score at a nearby department store or that offer shipping before the big day!
- Chloe Faye Medium Flap Shoulder Bag, Gray – Now any bag will do, but if you have some disposable income and want to show mom some serious appreciation then I recommend the Chloe calfskin and suede shoulder bag for that sophisticated yet casual look. This bag is incredibly versatile and will pair well with just about any outfit!
- La Mer ‘The Lip Balm’ – I swear by La Mer products and this lip balm is no exception. The Lip Balm is a luxurious and intensely reparative formula that works on contact to soften roughness, relieve discomfort and help rejuvenate seriously dry lips. It’s flavored with cool, refreshing mint. Share this luxury with you mom on mother’s day!
- Iluxe Organics Paradis Hair Mask – Chances are, your mom has always taken care of everyone else before herself. So remind her to take some time to pamper herself every once in a while with this amazing product. The ‘Paradis Hair Mask’ is a powerful solution for restoring and restructuring dry or damaged hair. It’s blended with moisturizing Argan Oil and Shea Butter to deeply nourish, and is enriched with Tahitian Ginger that reinforces each fiber. Your mom will love how it will leave her tresses feel silky and smooth.
- BaubleBar ‘Mason’ Pavé Ring – You can never go wrong with jewelry! This affordable option has crystals that sparkle and shimmer on the intersecting bands of a dainty ring that perfectly balances vintage and modern influences.
- Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet – Busy moms TOTES love totes! Colored faux leather flips inside-out for a reversible tote with unlimited styling options. A matching wristlet furthers the versatility and completes the look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Imitation Pearl Hinge Bangle Bracelet – I feel in love with this piece as soon as I saw it and I’m pretty sure your mom will too! An imitation pearl accents the center of this Rebecca Minkoff bracelet.
- Tory Burch for Fitbit ® Leather Wrap Bracelet – So you’ve seen this in other posts before but I refuse to apologize. Staying healthy is important but let’s not get cray-z! Yoga pants are not pants! We still want to look fashionably put together and this is the perfect fix. I mean, a rubber monitor doesn’t always look the best with a gown or at dinner, right?!
- Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh Purse Spray – Now you can lose yourself anytime in a fresh field of flowers with the Daisy Eau So Fresh purse spray. I love that! (by the way, I did not come up with it, that’s the verbiage associated with the branding) However, how true is it?! They say scent is one of the strongest senses in recalling memory. Have your mom think of you all day with a beautiful scent that compliments her. There are so many great ones in the market. This one is a great day time smell!
- ESSIE essie Blanc Nail Polish – As seen on my recent instagram post, I’m in love with white nails.. not only can this be used for a French tip but you can create a fun summery look with all white nails!
- Apothia Women’s IF Large Diffusers – I’m obsessed with diffusers so move out the way candles!
- Dot & Bo Essential Oils Diffuser – Or better yet! Time to say goodbye to drug store air fresheners. With this simply designed essential oils diffuser, all you do is add your favorite scent to the water kept inside the bowl. The diffuser takes the mixture of water and oil and converts it into a light mist dispensed through the top at intervals (10 minutes on, 20 minutes off).
- Eccolo Chevron Frame – Do you have an awesome picture of you and your mom you’re dying to frame?! Well it’s definitely the perfect time to give it to her. Pick a frame that expresses her personality and make sure to think of the décor in her home, prior to it. When in doubt, go classic and simple. Mirrored frames almost always match with most décor.
- MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Canister – My mother is a sucker for canisters and this is the winning gift for my mom this year. A garden-fresh lidded canister makes a cheery kitchen container or home organizer, crafted in hand-glazed and -decorated steel with bright florals, bronze hardware and a clear acrylic knob. Dishwasher safe too!
- Camp Home Filomena Baking Collection – I thought it would be cute to bake my mom her gift while still gifting her the baking equipment! There are so many fun prints available to boot!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this post!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Shop other faves here!